Store Automate Display
Request a free trial* and see how leading companies use Data Central to integrate data across disparate spreadsheets to support management decisions
For whom is Data Central relevant
|Vertical/Function||Spreadsheet Repository||Use Case||Business Benefit||Financial Impact|
|Financial Services/ Retail/Telecom||Analytical Model Repository||Model Manager to track performance and monitor compliance||Decide upon the further uses of the model in order to (a) Continue, (b) Re-calibrate or (c) Retire and rebuild the model.||100% compliance to model governance and extend shelf-life of models by months|
|Consumer & Market Insights/Market Research/Media Planners||Market and Knowledge Repository||Collect and store information, documents and reports generated from research and syndicated studies||Compare and benchmark historical performance across KPI, campaign, geographies, brands to create best practices
||Instant retrievability of skillset, documents and business specific information using expertise locator|
|Corporate Performance Management||Monitoring and managing an organization’s performance, namely revenue, profitability, overhead, and operational costs||Support the production on various ad-hoc and seasonal reports||Enhance analyst productivity by 50% enabled by drag-n-drop reporting|
|Marketing and Customer Service||Customer Insights Portal||Bring together customer information from the various sources and combine them to create a consolidated view||Multiple datasets can be quickly and easily extracted, transformed, manipulated, merged and analysed||Customer issue resolution in seconds with minimal infrastructure footprint|
|Human Resource||Performance Review Management||Integrated and automated platform to support business processes||Identify, analyze, mitiagte and provide inputs on issue tracking and areas of sub-optimal performance.||On-time completion of review cycle supported by contextual alerts|
Financial Services/ Retail/Telecom|
|Spreadsheet Repository||Analytical Model Repository|
|Use Case||Model Manager to track performance and monitor compliance|
|Business Benefit||Decide upon the further uses of the model in order to (a) Continue, (b) Re-calibrate or (c) Retire and rebuild the model.|
|Financial Impact||100% compliance to model governance and extend shelf-life of models by months|
|Vertical/ Function||Consumer & Market Insights/Market Research/Media Planners|
|Spreadsheet Repository||Market and Knowledge Repository|
|Use Case||Collect and store information, documents and reports generated from research and syndicated studies|
Compare and benchmark historical performance across KPI, campaign, geographies, brands to create best practices|
|Financial Impact||Instant retrievability of skillset, documents and business specific information using expertise locator|
|Vertical / Function||Finance Office|
|Spreadsheet Repository||Corporate Performance Management|
|Use Case||Monitoring and managing an organization’s performance, namely revenue, profitability, overhead, and operational costs|
|Business Benefit||Support the production on various ad-hoc and seasonal reports|
Enhance analyst productivity by 50% enabled by|
|Vertical/ Function||Marketing and Customer Service|
|Spreadsheet Repository||Customer Insights Portal|
|Use Case||Bring together customer information from the various sources and combine them to create a consolidated view|
|Business Benefit||Multiple datasets can be quickly and easily extracted, transformed, manipulated, merged and analysed|
|Financial Impact||Customer issue resolution in seconds with minimal infrastructure footprint|
|Vertical/ Function||Human Resource|
|Spreadsheet Repository||Performance Review Management|
|Use Case||Integrated and automated platform to support business processes|
|Business Benefit||Identify, analyze, mitiagte and provide inputs on issue tracking and areas of sub-optimal performance.|
|Financial Impact||On-time completion of review cycle supported by contextual alerts|
Why Data Central
Data Central stores data, automates calculations, processes information and displays reports across disparate spreadsheets to create a unified reporting view
|Store||Web-based import of spreadsheet, relational database, documents across locations, departments, and time periods. Document and tag metadata such as objectives, exception reports, insights, review status, and project commentaries|
|Automate||Drive data quality practices and automate complex calculations to create a single version of the trustworthy repository. Benchmark metrics, create best practices, enforce policy check-list and enable workflow-based approvals|
|Display||Provide project management support using fuzzy search to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders. Pre-defined dashboard and Drag-n-Drop custom views to extract seasonal reports for a timely response.|
What can you do with Data Central
- Provide a web-based secured access to a centralized repository of all internally developed spreadsheets.
- Create multi-user role for read-write access, data ownership, report usage, and compliance with established policies.
- Enforce a consistent and authorised data updation process to reduce data error and document domain knowledge.
- Instant retrievability and re-use of supporting documents, presentation files, codes, templates associated with spreadsheets.
- Automate integration of all spreadsheet that will drive best practice and lessons learned before, during, and after projects.
- Institutionalize notification and alerts via workflow to give managers visibility and control over various spreadsheet tasks.
- Perform periodic/custom standard/partial archiving procedures to take backup of spreadsheets.
- Identify, analyze, mitigate and provide inputs on issue tracking and areas of sub-optimal performance.
- Provide project management support to teams to ensure timely response to ad-hoc requests.
- Support the production on various presentation and regular reports using simple drag-n-drop feature.
How are we differentiated
- Easy to get Started, Simple to Use. No prior programming or statistical skills required.
- All in One Package. We provide counseling and pre-post implementation services.
- We are a Start-up. Eager to Innovate , Quick to Adapt.
- Strong Referenceable Customer Base. Highly Experienced staff.
- Try Us, Know Us. Practice with dummy datasets.
- Data Central pricing starts at $10,000 for perpetual license and scales with number of users, desired customization, and expected customer support.