Road to enhanced Customer Experience begins with a workshop with our customers. The Workshop assesses expected ROI (3 months to 3 years) and customer experience maturity index (Self-service, Operating and Marketing) to map current priorities, challenges and opportunities. We can engage with you in 3 different ways.
Identify profitable opportunities in 2-6 week
There are 4 key questions Customer Experience professionals are keen to solve
- Business: How to align business strategies to leverage granular, repeated, personalized and near-real time understanding of customers
- Data: What are the ways to unlock and decipher customer experience embedded in disparate and unstructured touchpoints such as customer care, service agent notes, devices, and social networks
- Technology:Which technology stack and platform to invest in that will provide synergies with existing investments in Visualization, Data Science, Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Analytics: How to incorporate Machine Learning, Reporting Automation and Statistical Analyses in reducing customer’s effort to do business
In order to address these similar and complex questions, Unpickle conducts 2 to 6-week assessment with the following objectives:
- Assess current capabilities related to business imperatives, data landscape, legacy systems, analytical maturity, and process benchmarks
- Collate and document high level need gaps and goals from key stakeholders
- Define a target state Customer Experience Touchpoint framework
- Develop a near term roadmap of key initiatives to address identified gaps
Create a fully mature Customer Experience Platform capability, leveraging Unpickle for strategic value
An IP-platform capability that differentiates in the marketplace presents a large opportunity. Customer Experience professionals looking to offer “platform-based services” to augment their core offering have two main execution choices:
Building an In-house platform captive team
- Deep leadership bandwidth is required for constant oversight of platform roadmap and foster an innovation & thought leadership culture
Outsource to mature Analytics & Technology service provider
- Overt focus on hiring, training or labor arbitrage, instead of building intellectual assets, providing solutions or driving better outcomes.
Unpickle blends our client’s need to retain competitive differentiation in customer experience with client’s need to tap external and emerging capability. Unpickle’s Virtual Captive creates Customer Experience platform engineering team for our clients with the following benefits.
- Co-development team that will have the characteristics of an in-house platform captive in a series of consistent, value-added steps
- Shared investment risk and higher speed to analytic & technology engineering capability
- Gain access to contemporary analytics and technology capability
- More control on people, assets and Intellectual Capital (IP)